Note:

Please dont spam my ChatBox.
Dont Be Rude.
Ok? Ty ^^


Monday, August 2

DISGUSTING

EWWWW OMG SO SICK LOR DISGUSTING S H O O T E R S !!!!!!!!!!!!!! EWWWWWWWWW I was eating lunch @ school, and Suddenly i was like S H O T @ my back . Well I was like WHAT DA WHO SHOOT ME and looked round for ppl . Well i didnt really see any1 who was like Lauffing or anything, But suddenly got a grup of guys they sit The other side of the canteen with their straw and their Drink

Well IT was them Who SHOT S A L I V A Or something AT ME. They were shooting PEOPLE they didnt even KNOW LOr. EWW Well, they keep shooting people And another of my classmate. CHRISTEL WOULD KNOW. Well, so ofcos , me and christel quickly ran away to put our food . OMG T.T
GOOD BYE NOOOOOW T.T

-Digusted-
ADA T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment