Note:

Please dont spam my ChatBox.
Dont Be Rude.
Ok? Ty ^^


Thursday, September 2

QUIT IT

How i hate her. Only if she could disappear. I know what I'm typing ain't true, but , i really hope she learns her lesson. IRRITATING. Wait... Wrong word, its : Rude, Cruel , I mean like, how could she? She is really, like, thinks she is the boss of the world or something. I really hope she Like gets punished For what she has done, and the only thing she uses is WORDs, just because we don't let things go her way. She treats her friends differently, VERY, and ignores us, until she needs something.Everything we must do for her. Not even Help. 0% . still must groan ? Anyway , forgot to post for Dany to welcome him back. Well, WELCOME Back , after your DAY OF PAIN IN SCHOOL. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment