Yesterday Was Like KNS WTF. Actually this year special, cause 1st time ever get 2months Holiday. 1st time i think. I hope this doesnt continue next year, like a annual thing. starting yesterday, wasnt supposed to use computer for 1 week, but DO I LOOK LIKE I CARE? Well, not much, so yeah.
Started the day same, eat and watch tv. then had to do assesment . WTF exam over liao leh! Aiya is cause i never do then waste, mom very angry. Haix.Forced to go out for lunch. Wth.
Back, and went to popular to BUY TEXTBOOK FOR NEXT YEAR. SO KIASU, WHAT THE . Then,watch tv after that, Transformers Revenge of the Fallen On HBO. 5min before it ends, mom made me stop watching -.- WALAO. Then have to go out eat dinner . ZZZ .
Ended the day with watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of fire and 2012 . HURRAY. -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment